The St. Luke’s Episcopal Church Foundation is a tax-exempt, 501c3 corporation formed in 1973 by the vestry of St. Luke’s.
Fund A: funds periodic major maintenance repair, capital improvements and restoration of St. Luke’s properties. This grant is only available to the Vestry of St. Luke's.
Fund B (Global): This fund is used exclusively for Christian service in the spread of the Gospel message through missionaries or missions, health services, or education by nonprofit organizations. Preference is given to projects with Episcopal sponsoring organizations.
- Fund C (Community): This fund supports projects or programs aimed at providing for Christian service in North Carolina with preference given to programs in the Salisbury-Rowan community.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Supporting the Foundation:
If you would like to contribute to the St. Luke's Foundation, checks can be mailed to St. Luke's Foundation at 131 West Council Street Salisbury, NC 28144. Unless otherwise specified in the memo line, all contributions will be split evenly between funds A and C, per our bylaws. Gifts to the Foundation may also be made through The Foundation for the Carolinas.
Please note that gifts to the Foundation are not the same as contributions to the 1753 Giving Society which is the Parish's endowment for supporting the ongoing ministries and projects of the congregation.